Hey girls!
I've read an amazing play named 'Hamlet' by William Shakespeare. It is one of his most famous plays and is about Prince Hamlet's revenge for his father's death. His uncle murdered Hamlet's father to take over his throne and marry Hamlet's mother.
The play includes remarkable elements like love, hatred and revenge. For example, the words: 'One may smile, and smile, and be a villain.' express Hamlet's hatred towards his uncle. Also his dislike for his mother's marriage to his uncle is well described when he says: ' The funeral baked meat did coldly furnished forth the marriage table.'
Overall, I found this play an unstoppable read. The ending was tragic yet unexpected. The play will keep your eyes glued to the page.
Thanx for reading!
I've read an amazing play named 'Hamlet' by William Shakespeare. It is one of his most famous plays and is about Prince Hamlet's revenge for his father's death. His uncle murdered Hamlet's father to take over his throne and marry Hamlet's mother.
The play includes remarkable elements like love, hatred and revenge. For example, the words: 'One may smile, and smile, and be a villain.' express Hamlet's hatred towards his uncle. Also his dislike for his mother's marriage to his uncle is well described when he says: ' The funeral baked meat did coldly furnished forth the marriage table.'
Overall, I found this play an unstoppable read. The ending was tragic yet unexpected. The play will keep your eyes glued to the page.
Thanx for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment