Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Monstrous Day



Hey girls,

Today was epic :) Got my result and guess what? I'm moving on to secondary with my best pals! Can't wait :D But that wasn't just the epic part, we went to the movies! We watched Monsters University. It was a great movie :) 

We also ate lots of  ice cream. So many flavours!!!
And yes, we are having a pizza party tonight :D

I'm doing loads of things these days. Just finished the 'Heroes of Olympus' series and waiting for the 'House of Hades.'  What are you people doing?
I hope you're having fun!!


XOXO




2 comments:

  1. Ishendri RushminiJuly 7, 2013 at 8:22 PM

    Hi Dania I also went to watch Monsters University but it was yesterday. I really loved it. Oh and I finished The Heroes Of Olympus series too. Hope ur having fun and enjoying ur vacation.

    ReplyDelete